As marketing specialists, we take a structured approach to creating a deliverable strategy. For us, effective marketing means understanding your customers and developing your strategy. We can offer high-level consultants to develop strategy or hands-on support in the form of an interim virtual Marketing Director – we’re happy either way. Harpers can give you the know-how and expert hand-holding so you can follow our 7-step process.
1. Competitor Positioning
2. Market and Customer Segmentation
3. Route to Market
4. Lead Generation
5. Value Proposition
6. Brand Positioning
7. KPIs and Tracking
8. Strategy and Road Map
1. We will help you review and improve your Competitor Positioning. You will need to know what sets your products, services and company apart from your competitors. What value do you provide? How is it different from the alternatives? What is the best way to carve out a position in the competitive landscape?
2. In order to sell your product to your customers you have to know and understand them, this is accomplished through marketing segmentation. Segmentation divides the overall market into smaller groups based on Industry sector, demographics, geography, lifestyle or behavioural approaches. Without segmentation, marketing to your customer takes a lot of time, money and effort
3. This is how you sell your product and how you plan your sales. Through discussion and consideration we will help you identify the best routes to market that are cost effective and will optimise sales opportunities
4. As one of the most important factors in the marketing mix, we will advise on a plan to ensure your sales department is fed with a constant flow of high quality marketing leads. We will discuss the current channels used and their effective ness and make recommendations for improvement
5. Clients have great products and services, but often the presentation and articulation of the unique selling points can be poor and understated. The customer is left unclear on the benefits and value of the product or service. We spend time with you to understand and ensure your product and service offering is presented in the optimal way. We will advise on a suitable plan to improve the current level of understanding
6. We will help you understand what your consumers want, what your companies and brand capabilities are and how your competitors are positioning their brands. We will then help you to reflect your brand positioning in everything you do from your brand personality, packaging, design, product, service, visual identity and communications
7. These are specific, numerical marketing metrics that companies track in order to measure their progress towards a defined goal within their marketing channels. By tracking the right marketing KPIs, your company will be able to make adjustments to various strategies and budgets and ensure you are achieving an acceptable return on investment. We will advise on suitable measures and metrics to measure performance in the marketing function
8. To successfully deliver a business growth plan, it is essential to have an appropriate marketing strategy in place. After completing the SMART Marketing planning tasks we assimilate the relevant information and advise on a SMART Marketing Strategy. With clarity on the strategy you can create a time bound marketing plan
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Select what you’re looking to achieve
|Sales £2.7m||Sales £5.4m|
|Gross Margin 46%||Gross Margin 49%|
|Client Optimisation 32%||Client Optimisation 37%|
|Client Leakage 36%||Client Leakage 20%|
|Client Leakage 33%||Client Leakage 18%|
|Quote Conversion rate 40%||Quote Conversion rate 56%|
Ready to start your journey?
Talk to the Harpers team now on 01794884741 or email us at email@example.com