The Restart and Recovery Programme has been created specifically to help SME’s following the impact of Covid-19. The government funding of between £1000 and £5000 can go towards the cost of the programme*.
How we deliver:
1. Strategy Review Workshop
2. Creation of business improvement plan and road map
3. Followed by one-to-one monthly coaching support
Areas we can support:
- Critical sales planning
- Review of the business strategy
- Recovery planning, strategic review and realignment of business models
- Financial modelling, cash management, cost reduction – fit for the new normal
- Coaching and mentoring in leadership and management development / Change management
- Innovation strategy to adapt and diversify products/services
- To evaluate new technology to operate in the New Normal
- Developing or revising marketing/digital strategies/e-commerce channels to reach new markets
- Implementation of social distancing measures
- Pivoting and developing alternative product offerings
- Team skills analysis and development plans
- Supply chain alignment – onshoring strategies
Our team of specialists can provide invaluable expertise in every field: Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Lean operations to advance your business. Some of these projects may be eligible for government funding.
Bespoke Coaching programme
If the standard programmes are not aligned to your business needs, we will simply design you a program to suit your individual needs. With this approach we can work on short or long assignments and tailor a programme to meet your business challenge.
*subject to eligibility.